9) There's something intimate about discussing books together.
Spend a quiet evening getting lost in the stacks of St. 10) A bouquet of flowers lasts a few days, but the memory of strolling hand-in-hand through the Sunken Gardens will last a lifetime.
Enjoy a yoga class at the Dalí Museum and then take advantage of discounted admission to the gallieries.
- Dana Hoff for VISIT FLORIDA Relaxed rendezvous 7) Stake out two rocking chairs on the porch of the Vinoy Renaissance St.
Here are 20 date ideas that come in around or less per person. 2) Prove how cultured you are by treating your date to a Sunday afternoon chamber music concert at the Museum of Fine Arts.
8) Stroll through the Saturday Morning Market and pick out something sweet for your sweetie — say, fresh flowers, handmade jewelry or a jar of local honey.
4) There's always something unique happening at the [email protected], from art shows to concerts to plays — and many events are cheap or pay-what-you-can.
3) Talk about a hot date: Watch a glass-blowing demonstration at Morean Arts Center.
11) For weeknight fun, head to downtown's Edge District on the third Thursday of the month.
That's where you can enjoy street performers, corn hole, restaurant specials and more.
Foodie fun 12) Even if you don't cook, you'll look like a gastronomic genius when you bring your beloved to Locale Market.